Following the latest announcements from the Prime Minister, we would like to share an update on our plans to continue serving you safely.
Since the first lockdown, we have made significant changes to our operations and Cash & Carry to enhance our health and safety procedures in order to help keep you - our customers and our employees safe. These procedures include:
• Fewer people working on each shift and the introduction of new measures to provide a safer environment to help you and our teams adhere to social distancing
• Serving the same delivery service
• Hand washing at least every 30 minutes and providing sanitiser for our teams and our drivers
• Asking all customers and staff to respect social distancing guidelines and to wear face coverings when entering the work place, using floor markings and signposting routes for customers
• Cleaning surfaces and equipment even more frequently
• Providing our teams with additional personal protective equipment, including face coverings, and using contactless thermometers to check their temperature
The safety of you and our employees is an absolute priority to us. I am incredibly proud of how our teams have continued to adapt to the new ways of working and I am also grateful for your understanding as we have all got to grips with a new normal. Once again, as we all adjust, we ask that our customers to be patient with our teams
We remain committed to ensure that our people can come to work safely, whilst continuing to serve the communities in which we operate. In some food service companies, our operating hours and services may vary. As always, we will keep you updated via email and our website.
COVID-19 continues to affect many thousands of people, and we understand these latest restrictions will impact many people in different ways. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping well and safe.
Thank you for your continued support.
SeeWoo Foods Limited